21 October 2005

Just an entry to give thanks and be grateful for what I have as I sit n stone to reflect on some personal observations of the things that happened in my life now.

I thank the kindness of someone up there to bless with me all my buddies whom I relate to so closely in the depths of my heart.

I'm so damn grateful to have them. This buncha peeps who are annoyingly fun to be with. Most importantly, no politics, no games, no hurtful actions, all care n concerns.

I have with me my love n my soulmate, (Wilson), my pillar of strength (Sano), my sanity-stabillizer (Feng), random ball (Immy), Bundle of Joy (Karen), Counsellor (Mark), Crapping kaki (Terry), IT helpdesk (Jamesy), Carebear No.1 (Tootie), Carebear No.2 (Lionel), Big Bro (Kelv), My Treasured (Bryan), Inspiration (Lijun) and many more.

It's fun and surprising to have the topics so random, that comes up btwn me n Iman when she brings them up from time to time to stimulate a discussion btwn us that made me learnt and think so much.

Sano is my forever friend and pillar of strength. Nothing in the world is gonna make me break it nor am i ever gonna give it up.

I love my cousins to bits!

Having the same principles in life and sharing the same frequency with immense love & generosity with my dear and only One.

Friendship have grown by a huge step and together countless phone conversations we shared on discussions and brainless crappings all these years, who else but dear old MASAKI~ or rather just Terry. or u rather I call u Wayne. LoL so many names. tsk. but i do see growth and maturity in both of us and congratulate us both is wad we've achieved and i'm proud like a mama hen. lol i see the effort of both parties and then i'm grateful for all the people i have around me whom i call them my buddies. they do too, have put in an immense amount of effort to maintain the friendships we share.

i've met another good person at work i wish to keep around in my life. praise that!

Feng, i'm FOREVER, gonne be ur one and only pain in the ass. U can run, but u can nevah hide!

i realise the kinds of friends we have and the kinda people we keep around us, it really depends on luck. whether we get to bump into them in our lives and know them long enough to keep them in our lives.

all these friendships, people-observing.., love.. is the center of my life. like the paperweight that weighs the paper down. these elements gives me my core stability to withstand all other challenges that seem impossible to overcome.

too impt to lose or frivolously give up.

0 comments: